Monday, July 25, 2011

Monday Monday Monday

I woke this morning with that disgusting dried out salty mouth feeling. I hate high sodium :( totally killer. Sometimes I get it so bad the inside of my mouth peels :|....

Anyhow, weather is decent in Hamilton today. Since it rained Friday night the weather has been much more moderate! Finally. I am just doing some chores and another lame living room workout. Can't wait to get my hands on a real gym pass again.

I'll post my "before" measurements now... Given I have been eating clean and working out for 2 weeks but the change has been nothing dramatic. I probably have some water weight on from all the salty food anyways :)

Measurements (July 25, 2011):

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 145lbs
Waist: 28.5"
Neck: 13"
Hips: 32"
Bum: 37"
Calf: 14.5"
Thigh: 24"

Using an online body fat percentage calculator (based on height/weight/measurements) I have: 16.2% Body Fat which puts me in the "athletes" category. According to this I am 23.5 Pounds of fat and 121.5 Pounds of lean (muscle, bone, body water). I'd like to get one of those skin pincher measuring things to be more accurate though!

I'll post some 'before' pictures later ;)

Latest Whim: joining the McMaster Track team. I'm gonna have to man up and throw in some more running with my weights if I want this to happen. We will see.... .

Later!

-Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment